Monday, June 16, 2008

Let's try this again.......

OK, so it's been like 6 months since my last post. I have tons of excuses for my absense, but who wants to hear those. Lately, I've been feeling more creative and wanted to give this another try. It seemed like as soon as I started this, I couldn't make a cute card or scrapbook page to save my life. Well, after a long break, I want to see if I could get back into it.

So, you're probably thinking that I have this great card to post.......well, I DO!! But, it's not mine. It's actually a card that my nephew made for his Dad's birthday back in March. It's the best card ever and I had to share it with you. We're in St. Louis, so his "inspiration" was the Cardinal's.

Cameron is 11 and the sweetest kid you could ever meet. Please think about him and his family over the next couple of weeks. He is having surgery on Wednesday and will be in Shriner's Hospital for 10 days to recover. After that, he will have a large halo around his leg for 6 months. He's having a bone lengthening procedure. He was born with Ollier's Disease - it causes bone growth problems in the extremities. He's a tough kid and has been through a lot, but sweet as can be! Good luck Cam, WE LOVE YOU!
I do have some of my own cards to post soon, so stay tuned..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site. So Keep up the good work.