Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Capital of Montana is not Hannah........

The title to today's blog comes to you compliments of the Simpson's episode tonight. That is what Bart was writing on the chalkboard during the opening credits. I cracked up!

I have to share with you some darling notebook holders. They are actually CD cases and this idea was cased from my Stampin' Up demonstrator. I made this one for my Mom's birthday, but I made 9 others for Syd's therapists, teachers, and para's for Christmas. They are so cute and so easy to make!

Of course I used the SU designer series paper. These projects use only 1 12 x 12 piece of double sided paper (you even have a square to spare). I adhered the paper with my new favorite adhesive: The SU Anywhere Glue Stick. I love this glue - you have to try it.




The inside has a small pocket on the left side and a notebook on the right. The notebook is the small size that can be found at any Ofiice supply store. You do have to cut off the bottom inch or so of the notebook, but it's not too bad. I got these at Target (5 for $1.99.) The CD tins come from here. Thanks, Jeni, for letting me get them from you...
Oh, the pens - they are Pentel RSVP pens - You can get these at Target, Walmart, even the grocery store. Just screw off the bottom and roll up a 1 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of paper and slip it inside - voila..
The outisde and inside panels are 7 1/4" x 5 1/8". Easy as that. Use your anywhere glue stick and you're good to go. I did do one with ModPodge and it is probably more durable, but I didn't like the look as much.

No comments: