Tuesday, October 23, 2007

10 minutes ago....


OK, so about 1o minutes ago I thought...."I wonder how hard it is to set up a blog?" Well, here's the answer - not very. Here I am, a blogger. WOW! I've just realized that I really have nothing to say.


This will be an interesting experiment...will this be the only entry? I guess we'll see. I make no promises. I hope I will use this to post cute card ideas (yes, I am a STAMPER, so beware)that I have probably unintentionally (or intentionally) cased from others in the Stamping Blogoshpere. By the way, to case means to steal. You may already know this, but I didn't.
OK - another question answered....."How hard is it to upload photos?" Even easier.
Exciting, now I want to figure out how to make a watermark for photos, jazz up my title, and do that cool thing where if you click on a word or group of words in my blog, it links you to another site. Any advice?


3 comments:

Jeni Northcutt said...

Casing is not stealing it is borrowing and adding your own creative twist to it.

Anonymous said...

here on the official web- site you can read a huge selection of interesting articles about [url=http://www.rk-37.ru/]средства по уходу за кожей[/url].

Anonymous said...

I must thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this website. I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own blog now ;)

my blog minecraft download