Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Stamping Room....

Well, it looks like there will be at least two posts! You may wonder why I chose the name I did for my blog....well, here's why....my life is pretty hectic (isn't everyone's) and I use crafting as sort of a way to deal. OK, crafting and a little wine (or a lot of wine depending on the day!)

OK, so here is my sanctuary. My favorite place to be after Bean goes to bed. I really do cherish my time here. I think I spend more time organizing it than I do working in it though.

I have a few favorite things in here:
* my 12 x 12 and 8 1/2 x 11 paper holders that I got at an art store that was phasing out their scrapbooking section. Would you believe $25 for the 12 x 12 and $15 for the 8 1/2 x 11!!!!
* My rolling microwave cart that has a drawer that slides out. $32 at Target and worth every penny.
*My shoe organizer that works as a punch holder.

OH, how I love my room! Now, If I can only figure out how to photograph my cards, I'll post some for you!

I'm on vacation next week so maybe I'll figure a few things out. Does anyone know how to add music to a blog?

No comments: