Tuesday, October 30, 2007

All Done....



















I just got done with all the Halloween boxes! I really hate mass projects, but I have to say, this one is so easy and turns out so cute that it is totally worth it. I changed a few things from the last post. I used some different paper on the last 5 - I just got bored. I also ended up using a band and ribbon embellishment on the top rather than just tying a ribbon around the box. This is how kwerner does it in her tutorial and she's right, it's much better this way! I did this because I wanted the top part of the box to sit above the bottom part and when I tied the ribbon around, it made the top and bottom nest. Anyway, I hope you like them.


















I get to go to Syd's Halloween party at school tomorrow. I can't wait! I just LOVE Halloween.
I can't wait to see what all the kiddos are dressed like. Sydney, of course, will be Tinkerbell!
I wish you all a safe and fun Halloween! Thanks for checking in.

Oh, here's a list of additional supplies (check the last post for the initial list)

Supplies: Polka dot & Striped paper: heidi grace jeepers creepers collection, Archivers. Green and Orange band paper: Stampin' Up Green Galore and Marigold Morning (In Color '07). Black Twil Tape, Michael's (This is so easy to work with, I'm glad I got 3 rolls!)

1 comment:

Diana Layton said...

Kelly, you are so talented with this stuff, I am not sure you belong in this family but glad you are. I don't know how you find time to do it all but it is so cute. Speaking of cute, the pictures of Bean are just adorable, especially the one in the hammock. What a little doll.
Love you