Sunday, October 28, 2007

UnHalloween Party....

Like I said before, I love Halloween. And, I love having a Halloween party! HOWEVER, This is Bean's 5th Halloween and she is almost always sick on Halloween and we are forced to cancel parties, change plans, etc. Once, she was in the hospital for the stomach flu and ended up getting an MRI. Her anesthesiologist was dressed like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh and Donovan's "Season of the Witch" was playing in the background while they were trying to get an IV in her arm. It felt like a scene from Twin Peaks.

I'm happy to say that she was very healthy this year and for that we are sooo very grateful! Anyway, that's why we call it an UnHalloween Party. Here are a few pics:





This is the awesome cake that my friend Amy made. you have to check out her website. She makes custom cakes, cookies, invitations, etc. She is so talented!


YEAH! I just learned how to link! At least I hope I did, let me know if you can get there.
As you can see, Bean really enjoyed it! Thanks Amy!
Once again, Tim Kent made costumes for Cameron, Ella, Emma, and Sydney. And as always, they were darling! Cameron was a StormTrooper, Ella was Cinderella, Emma was Sleeping Beauty, and Syd was Tinkerbell. Thank you Tim! You always make Halloween so much fun! We love having our very own cosutme designer.
I'm just sad because I got the worst pictures of them all. If anyone got good ones, please send some to me!
We had such a great time! Thank you all for coming!
Oh, I almost forgot, our carved pumpkins on the porch..........
I'm so exited. I'm on vacation this week! I can't wait to spend a ton of time with Syd and hopefully, post some cards! After all, that was the purpose of all this!

No comments: