Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Simple Card.....





OK, I have to figure out how to take good pictures of my cards! The lighting is all wrong. I just can't seem to figure it out. I will, just bear with me! I have some projects I really like, but don't want to post them until I get the lighting issue under control.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
I have been in to the "simple" look lately so that is what inspired this card. I know you can't tell from the picture, but I stamped the petals on a seperate piece of whisper white and used a small pop dot to adhere the "friend" circle in the center. The stem and "leaves" are ribbon. Not much to it, but I like it.

Supplies: All from Stampin' Up: Cardstock: Whisper White, Stamp Sets: Pick a Petal, Warm Words, In the Spotlight, Ribbon: Apple Green 1/4" Grosgrain, Stamp Pad: Real Red, Classic.

I hope you had a nice Halloween - we did! Here's a picture of us:














1 comment: