Friday, November 2, 2007

The Finer Things Club.......



I love "The Office!" I am, however, worried they may have jumped the shark this season. I guess we'll see.

I'm getting a cold! I have plans to paint and redecorate my laundry room this weekend and I'm going to have a cold! We even have a sitter for Syd. I am determined to do it anyway! My vacation is almost over and this was on my list of things to accomplish and it will be done! Especially since I crossed so few of the other things off my list this week! By the way, I really like to use exclamation points if you haven't noticed.

Here's one of the projects I made recently and was saving until the lighting issue was addressed, but I actually really like the lighting in this one - it goes with the personality of the project. This is a card and candle tin gift set. The candle tin is from the Target $ spot. I got quite a few of these a couple of months ago. I wish I had gotten more - they are really fun and easy to decorate and would make really cute Christmas gifts for co-workers, etc. This card also uses my favorite Designer Series Paper and Stamp Set from Stampin Up! These are both in the Holiday Mini so you better hurry and get them. By the way, I am not an SU demonstrator, but I know a great one if you're looking! Check out her blog, she has the best ideas! Thank you Jeni for aiding and abetting my addiction.

Well, here's what I used:

Supplies: Stamp Sets: True Friend, Warm Words, Much Appreciated, Stampin' Up. Pattern Paper: Apple Cider Designer Series, Stampin' Up. Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Stampin' Up; Creme, Unknown. Ink: Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie Classic Stamp Pads, Stampin' Up. Ribbon: Martha Stewart blue/brown nylon piped, Michael's. Accessories : Decorativ Brad, Making Memories; Crystal Stickers, Mark Richards, Oval Puches, Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

Jeni Northcutt said...

These turned out so cute, I love them. Now you are going to make me go play with all the alterables I have laying around.