Friday, November 30, 2007

Baby it's cold outisde.......

Sorry about the break - it really has been a busy few weeks and I think it'll be busy right through the holidays!


Here are a few Christmas cards I made last week. I love the ribbon on this first one. It's red and white twill tape. It came on something I bought and I wish I could find it somewhere - so cute and easy to tie!

I love this paper by Paper Salon, I used it on my Christmas cards last year and this is what I had left over.



Supplies: Stamp sets: In the Spotlight, Short and Sweet, and Riveting, Stampin' Up. Cardstock: Ruby Red, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Stampin' Up. Pattern Paper: Paper Salon Accesories: scallop punch, slit punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, gingham ribbon, Stampin' Up. Rhinestone stickers, Stampendous.

I used the Stampin' Up slit punch on the bottom of the card. I love the way that tunrs out. I used a paper piercer to accent the scallops.




No comments: