Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Simplicity....

I'm traveling in Arkansas this week so I don't have much new to post. I've also had a rough day! VERY turbulent flight, lost luggage, crappy rental car! All in a days work! Actually, I have my luggage back, I got a good dinner, a glass of wine, and some moments to post. I'm happy now!

I made this card a couple of weeks ago and I really like it's simplicity.

I think I cased it from kwerner. I know the overlapped lettering came from her. When I saw how she used that alphabet set, I had to have it! Look here for an example.

She has also inspired me to use my Stampamajig - don't laugh! If you don't know what that is, it's a tool that allows you to line up your stamps perfectly before stamping. I used to be a lazy stamper and not use it, now I find my self using it on everything. It's so easy and so worth it! It is my new favorite tool and I highly recommend you invest in one. Especially if you use alphabet stamps. I used the aqua painters with my classic stamp pads to color the hippo, the letters, and the grass.

Supplies: Ink: Certainly Celery and Orchid Opulensce (I think), Stampin' Up. Stamps: Jumbo Outline Alphabet and Bundled in Love, Stampin' Up. Ribbon: Certainly Celery Grosgrain, Stampin' Up. Cardstock: Whisper White, Stampin' Up.

No comments: